To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
The Gift Shop at the Dundas Museum is filled with delightful gift ideas. We look forward to your visit!
A book is always a great gift idea. A book about Dundas is a fantastic gift idea!
- Picturesque Dundas (reprinted 2005) – $20.00
- Picturesque Dundas Revisited (reprinted 2014) – $35.00
- Healers and Healing in the Dundas Valley – $25.00
- “This Is a Beautiful City” Postcard Book from The Golden Horseshoe Post Card Club
- Historical Dundas by Kerry McNamara – $20
- Coffee or Tea Mugs with the iconic image of the Dundas Train Station – $10.00
- Jelly Brothers Dundas Neighbourhood Graphic Art Prints – From $20.00. Partial proceeds donated to the Dundas Museum. Thanks Jelly Brothers!
- 1851 Map of Dundas printed on archival paper – $35.00 unframed; $135.00 framed
- Historical Photo Prints (choose from a variety of our favourite historical Dundas images). Only $15.00 with mat.
- Gift Baskets. Choose from a variety of baskets for kids or adults. Games, books, toys, and souvenirs abound. Contact us for prices.
Inspired by our past exhibition: Unrolled: Piecing Together Our Textile History!
- Cross Stitch Book Mark – $8.00
- Mini-Cross Stitch Sampler – $10.00
- Early American Sampler – $15.00
- My First Knitting Set – $15.00
- Beginner Quilting Kit – $20.00
Coauthor Six Nations Iroquois Program Teachers Resource Guide now in 685 schools. Wampum: The story of Shaylyn the Clam is Zig’s 2nd children’s book and 4th book overall.
For his contributions to our collective history/culture Zig is the recipient of the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Medal, Governor General’s Caring Canadian Award, Shining Star Award and others.
Zig Misiak’s newest book “Wampum. The story of Shaylyn the Clam”
Also available from Zig:
- Western Hooves of Thunder
- Tonto: The Man if Front of the Mask
- Highlighting Native Nations: War of 1812