To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Dundas Fire Department
|Name/Title:||Dundas Fire Department|
Item consists of a black and white copy print with caption inserted by the Museum.
Part of No. 2 Hose Company in front of the old wooden Fire Hall that stood on the east side of the Market Square prior to the opening of the new Fire Hall on November 18, 1898. Photograph taken August 1898.
|Copyright Information:||Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.|
|Tags:||Dundas Fire Department, Fire fighters, Fire stations, Market Square Dundas|
|Reproductions:||For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.|