To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
John Dickson Moving Kapphein's Store
|Name/Title:||John Dickson Moving Kapphein's Store|
Item consists of a black and white negative. 1910 Image shows John Dickson moving Kappheim’s store from the south east corner of King and Foundry Streets. At the right are two of the seven stores known as Campbell Block, which is now the site of the Music Hall.
This project has been made possible by the Government of Canada. Ce projet a été rendu possible grâce au gouvernement du Canada.
|Copyright Information:||Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.|
|Tags:||Campbell's Block, Dundas Post Office, Foundry Street Dundas, King Street Dundas, Music Hall|
|Reproductions:||For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.|