Item consists of a black and white negative. 1910 Image shows John Dickson moving Kappheim's store from the south east corner of King and Foundry Streets. At the right are two of the seven stores known as Campbell Block, which is now the site of the Music Hall.
This project has been made possible by the Government of Canada. Ce projet a été rendu possible grâce au gouvernement du Canada.