To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Robbie Burns Night!
Back by popular demand, Dundas Museum & Archives is hosting Robbie Burns Night once more!
Join us on Wednesday, January 24th at 7 pm for a night of scotch tasting, music, and poetry reading as we celebrate one of Scotland’s most famous poets, Robert Burns.
Tickets are $50 for our Friends of the Museum members or $60 for guests.
MYSTERY AT THE MECHANICS INSTITUTE
Our popular Halloween Escape Room event is back! Grab some friends and try to solve the riddles, puzzles and more to solve the mystery and escape the Doctor’s Office.
Visit our Events page to learn more or to reserve your group’s timeslot!
(Friends of the Museum, check your email or contact us for your promo code)
Parkside Community Curator – Opening August 13
Did you attend Parkside Secondary School (1960-2014) and want to share some memories of your time there?
The Parkside High School Legacy alumni group is organizing a Community Curator exhibition at the Dundas Museum & Archives as part of their 2022 Commemoration Celebration Weekend (Aug.12-14th). The committee is seeking community contributions to build a more complete picture of the school’s impact and legacy.
Visit Upcoming Exhibitions to submit yours!
Made in Dundas Family Festival!
Saturday, May 28th, 11 am – 3 pm
Join us for the Made in Dundas Family Festival!
- See Dundas’ 1961 Thibault Pumper Firetruck!
- Pet animals with Little Tracks Petting Zoo!
- Have your face painted by Laura Dorothie (The Hamilton Face Painter)!
- Eat some free Jax Sweet Shoppe Ice Cream from 12 pm – 2 pm!
- Enjoy musical performances by the Dundas Concert Band and Akiko Britz-McKibbin.
- Buy some wood-fired pizza from Red Door Cucina and their portable pizza oven!
- Craft with the Dundas Valley School of Art
- Play games, make crafts, & more!
It will also be the first weekend to see our new Dundas 175 Feature Exhibit and an opportunity to see inside our largest artifact, the c.1848 Doctor’s Office.
You won’t want to miss it. We look forward to seeing you there!
The majority of our offerings will be outdoors. However, masks must be worn inside the Museum and the Doctor’s Office. We appreciate your understanding!