Visual Database

Quarry operations at what eventually became the Canada Crushed Stone site began under Charles Farquhar in 1847. Expansion of the site culminated with the Great Western Railway laying tracks just below the kilns in 1853. Farquhar ceased operations around 1880, and the quarry lay unused until the early 1900s (1900-1905) when Charles Doolittle and Horace Wilcox purchased the abandoned property and began reconstruction and expansion of the site, including giving the Grand Trunk Railway permission to...
Quarry operations at what eventually became the Canada Crushed Stone site began under Charles Farquhar in 1847. Expansion of the site culminated with the Great Western Railway laying tracks just below the kilns in 1853. Farquhar ceased operations around 1880, and the quarry lay unused until the early 1900s (1900-1905) when Charles Doolittle and Horace Wilcox purchased the abandoned property and began reconstruction and expansion of the site, including giving the Grand Trunk Railway permission to...
Quarry operations at what eventually became the Canada Crushed Stone site began under Charles Farquhar in 1847. Expansion of the site culminated with the Great Western Railway laying tracks just below the kilns in 1853. Farquhar ceased operations around 1880, and the quarry lay unused until the early 1900s (1900-1905) when Charles Doolittle and Horace Wilcox purchased the abandoned property and began reconstruction and expansion of the site, including giving the Grand Trunk Railway permission to...
Quarry operations at what eventually became the Canada Crushed Stone site began under Charles Farquhar in 1847. Expansion of the site culminated with the Great Western Railway laying tracks just below the kilns in 1853. Farquhar ceased operations around 1880, and the quarry lay unused until the early 1900s (1900-1905) when Charles Doolittle and Horace Wilcox purchased the abandoned property and began reconstruction and expansion of the site, including giving the Grand Trunk Railway permission to...
Quarry operations at what eventually became the Canada Crushed Stone site began under Charles Farquhar in 1847. Expansion of the site culminated with the Great Western Railway laying tracks just below the kilns in 1853. Farquhar ceased operations around 1880, and the quarry lay unused until the early 1900s (1900-1905) when Charles Doolittle and Horace Wilcox purchased the abandoned property and began reconstruction and expansion of the site, including giving the Grand Trunk Railway permission to...
1 2 3 52