To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
S. Lennard and Sons Ltd.
|Name/Title:||S. Lennard and Sons Ltd.|
Items consists of a black and white print. Exterior image of S. Lennard and Sons located on King Street West and John Street. On March 14, 1878, S. Lennard and Sons opened a hosiery manufacturing firm where they produced fine high grade knitted underwear. They closed January 24, 1969.
From the Artifact Collection:
|Copyright Information:||Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.|
|Tags:||King Street Dundas, Lennard and Sons|
|Reproductions:||For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.|