To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
|Date:||2 Jul 1900|
Item consists of a black and white group photograph taken on July 2, 1900 at Mrs. John Wilson’s, Melville Street where St. James Anglican Church now stands.
On the back is written “At Mrs. John Wilson’s, Melville Street where St James Anglican Church now stands, July 2 1900.”
|Copyright Information:||Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.|
|Tags:||Group portrait, St. James Anglican Church|
|Reproductions:||For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.|