Stutt's Mill

Name/Title: Stutt's Mill
Date: 1885

Item consists of a sepia photographic print showing the remains of Stutt’s Mill after an explosion in 1885.

Stutt’s Mill was also known as the Darnley Mill before its operation by Robert Sanderson and James Stutt in 1869.

Object Number: P-1974
Copyright Information: Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.
Tags: , ,
Reproductions: For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.