To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Historical Book Club
If you love history and love reading … or just enjoy a good read … consider joining our Historical Book Club.
We meet the first Thursday of every month at the Dundas Museum and Archives from 6:30-8:00. Books are selected by the members themselves, and range from biographies, historical literature to historical fiction and classics. Plus, the club is FREE!!! Normally, we select all books from the Hamilton Public Library’s Book Club Kits so there is no cost for purchasing books. New members always welcome, simply contact the Museum for more information.
- August 9 – The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes
- September 6 – The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- October 4 – The Other Side of the Bridge by Mary Lawson
- November 1 – The Mistress of Nothing by Kate Pullinger
- December 6 – Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
“I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson