To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Historical Book Club
If you love history and love reading … or just enjoy a good read … consider joining our Historical Book Club.
We meet the first Thursday of every month at the Dundas Museum and Archives from 6:30-8:00. Books are selected by the members themselves, and range from biographies, historical literature to historical fiction and classics. Plus, the club is FREE!!! Normally, we select all books from the Hamilton Public Library’s Book Club Kits so there is no cost for purchasing books. New members always welcome, simply contact the Museum for more information.
- December 6 – Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
- January 3 – The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee
- February 7 – Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Anne Fadiman
- March 7 – The American Heiress: A Novel by Daisy Goodwin
- April 4 – By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham
- May 2- Beautiful Scars: Steeltown Secrets, Mohawk Skywalkers and the Road Home by Tom Wilson
- June 6 – Too Close to the Falls by Catherine Gildiner
“I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson