To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Historical Book Club
If you love history and love reading … or just enjoy a good read … consider joining our Historical Book Club.
We meet the first Thursday of every month at the Dundas Museum and Archives from 6:30-8:00. Books are selected by the members themselves, and range from biographies, historical literature to historical fiction and classics. Plus, the club is FREE!!! Normally, we select all books from the Hamilton Public Library’s Book Club Kits so there is no cost for purchasing books. New members always welcome, simply contact the Museum for more information.
- October 3 – Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
- November 7 – The Cellist of Sarajevo by Steven Galloway
- December 5 – The Jade Peony by Wayson Choy
- January 2 – Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien
- February 6 – The Good Doctor by Vince Agro
“I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson