A black and white photograph depicting Cataract employees. The photograph is mounted on a thick cardboard mount, on which the names of employees are written in a dark red ink.
On the back of the photograph is "cataract employees, Conductors H.D., H.G and B. Brantford; About 1917. Taken at rear of "Terminal" Hamilton.
An acquisition sticker "From Mr. D. C. Kingsbury, Feb. 6/47"
Names of the employees on the front are as follows:
1. John Poyner 2. Art Lewis 3...