To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Your financial support of the Dundas Museum & Archives is gratefully appreciated. In making a donation to the Museum you support:
- stimulating and entertaining exhibitions celebrating Dundas and area
- innovative educational experiences for all ages
- acquiring and preserving archival records and artifacts related to the history of Dundas
- making the archival records in our collection available for researchers for all kinds
- building support for the ongoing work of the Museum
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY – Education Fundraising Campaign!
As we announced late last year, a couple, who are longtime Friends of the Museum, announced they were prepared to make a $25,000 gift to the Museum. These funds will be specifically allocated to ensure the long-term sustainability of the Museum’s successful education program. To receive this wonderful gift we must secure matching funds, a common practice in today’s not-for-profit world – essentially doubling your donation!
As you consider your gifting and tax planning this year, we ask you to support the Dundas Museum and Archives in reaching our $25,000 fundraising goal, which when matched by our generous Friends, will equal an astounding $50,000! This is an opportunity we cannot afford to miss. Donations of any size are gratefully received and income tax receipts will be issued for all gifts of $20.00 or more.