To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Visit the Dundas Museum and Archives for a self-guided tour of our main gallery and feature exhibition, A Century Ago: Dundas in the 1920s. Each ticket will reserve a time slot for group(s) of 1 to 6 people. Tours will be limited to one hour.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to our new guidelines.
- Guests must enter through our Albert Street (rear) entrance.
- Visits will be limited to one hour.
- Each guest must wear a face mask at the Museum.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
COVID-19 Precautions in Place for Your Visit:
- Reduced visitor capacity
- One-way direction flow through exhibit and village
- Physical distancing maintained for all visitors and staff
- Increased cleaning of common area surfaces
- Availability of alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the museum