To zoom press CTRL + (PC) or COMMAND + (MAC)
Cowper's Furniture Factory
|Cowper's Furniture Factory
Item consists of a black and white photographic copy print with a caption that reads:
“Formerly Cowper’s Furniture Factory, Dominion Lightning Rod commenced their business in this building in 1898, and remained there until 1928. This factory at one time stood on Sydenham Street, and this illustrated how it appeared in 1900.”
|Copyright has lapsed on this original photograph and it is now in the public domain. Copyright of the digital image created by the Dundas Museum and Archives is owned by the Dundas Museum and Archives. This image may be used for personal or research use. Permission must be obtained in writing by the Dundas Museum and Archives for any use other than personal or research use. Please contact the Archivist for more information.
|Cowper's Furniture Factory, Dominon Lightning Rod Co., R.F. Cowper Co.
|For information about obtaining a high resolution copy of this image, please contact the Archivist and refer to the Object Number.